- Corporate Secretaryship is a Prestigious and a Rewarding career in the Branch of commerce.
- The Branch of Commerce gives insight Knowledge about Corporate World and equips the students with various Talents like Entrepreneurship, Business Professionals, Secretaries and Managerial skills.
- The Fields of Study includes Corporate Law, Accounting, Statistical Analysis, Cost Analysis, Leadership, Tax Planning and Many more which revolves around the Theme of Commerce and Focus like a compass towards the Direction of Corporate Environment.
- The Study of Corporate Secretaryship was offered as an Under-Graduate Course at Achariya Arts and Science College in 2004 with a main objective of providing a favorable platform for the challenging and rewarding career as a Company Secretary, Business Analyst, and also administrating Business.
- Initially, the Department functioned with 4 faculties and 50 students. Taking into consideration, the Growing demand for Company Secretaries, in the academic year 2020-2021, a new section is added with an additional strength 25 students.
- Presently, the Department functions with 7 faculties and 175 students.
- The department is fostered with well Qualified and Experienced faculty members specialized in Major trusted areas.
- The Highlighted about the Students’ Performance reveals University Rank Holders C. Sarunathi, Academic year 2015-16, U Kumdhavalli, Academic year 2016-17, a Progressive Milestone of the Department is moulding the Students in Analytical and Research Oriented Approach by making them participate and present papers in national level conferences in a way to boost their
confidence level communication skills and for developing personality enrichment.
DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE (CORPORATE SECRETARYSHIP)
|S. No||Name of the Staff||Designation||e-mail ID|
|1.||Mr. K. KOAGNOOR MATHIVADHANAN||HOD Of B. Com (CS) &
Coordinator of CA academy
|2.||Mr .R. ILAIYARAJA||Asst.Professor &
Coordinator of Training and
|3.||Dr. RAJAPRABU.D||Asst.Professor & NSS