To implement all these notions, Achariya have also extended its collaboration with Skill India along with ICT to equip the students by conducting short term courses in ICT, Life science domains, Retail, Business & Commerce, and Banking & Accounting.
Skill India is also in the process of getting its affiliation with
1. National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC),
2. BFSI Sector Skill Council of India,
3. Tourism and Hospitality Sector Skill Council (THSC),
4. Retailer Association’s Skill Council of India,
5. IT-ITeS Sector Skill Council,
6. Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development,
7. National Institute for Entrepreneurship and Small Business Development (NIESBUD),
8. National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS).