The powerhouse of knowledge, our library has elaborate arrangements for the physical conservation of books for posterity. It is the apex body of the library system serving as an open library for the students of all disciplines, and it is a permanent repository of all documents published throughout the globe. It is the nerve center of the entire campus catering to the needs of the staff and students in full measure thereby, supplementing the teaching methods.
AASC library, the power house of knowledge has an elaborate arrangement for physical conservation of books for posterity.It is the apex body of the library system and is a permanent repository of all documents published throughout the globe. It serves as an open library for students of all discipline.It is the nerve centre of the entire campus catering to the needs of the staff and students in full measure thereby, supplementing the teaching methods.
In addition it also subscribes to nearly 51 journals, periodicals and E-Journals available for our Institution Delnet (Developing Library Network) membership.
Library has a constant addition of titles and volumes in all fields. Our library has reprographic facilities for staff and students to enrich their knowledge. The library is highly automated and digitalized in using the modern technology in an efficient and innovative ways to access the various online e-resources, e-books and journals.
Monday- Friday: 9.00 AM to 5.00 PM
Remains closed on all Saturdays and Sundays and on other authorized holidays.
LIBRARY RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Students must have their identity card before entering the library.
- Students are not allowed to bring notebooks/ bags and other electronic devices inside the library.
- Strict silence should be maintained in the library.
- Each student of the college will be issued 2 tickets. A book will be lent to a reader only in exchange of his/her tickets. If the student losses this ticket it must be reported in written to the librarian immediately.
- A student found guilty of damaging books will not be encouraged to use the library and has to bear the cost of the damage.
|Sl. No.||Name of the Staff||Designation||Qualification||Years of Experience|
|1||Mr.S.SENTHILKOUMAR||Librarian||MA.MLIS, M.Phil., Ph.D.,||21 Years|