RRC is a society started in the college with an objective to,
- Prepare youth as peer educators/agents of change both among youth as well as
- Harnessing the potential of the youth /students to extend their help towards
developing healthy life styles.
- To increase awareness among youth on sexual reproductive health and HIV/AIDS.
A brief profile of the activities that are conducted every year are as follows-
- HIV-AIDS Awareness rally.
- Lectures on AIDS & Society.
- Health hygiene camp.
- Blood donation camp.
- Visit to a village for AIDS awareness.
- Poster /Debate/Slogan/Essay Competition.
- Signature Campaign.