- The Department of Commerce and Management is one of the pioneering departments of Achariya Arts and Science College which came into existence in the year 2004.
- The booming growth of Commerce and trade in the world arena has led to create thedemand in need of skilled candidates especially from the field of commerce & Management.
- Placements year on year basis- 90% in Top MNCs.
- Entrepreneurship Cell to foster entrepreneurship at Grassroot level.
- Achariya have also extended its collaboration with Skill India along with ICT & NSDC to equip the students by conducting short term courses in Retail Business, GST, Accounting Tally Package, NSE, NISM, CAT, MAT etc.
- The Department conducts a prestigious inter college annual event Achariya Business League (ABL) to support the students in intellectual, personal, interpersonal and social skills with an emphasis on Holistic Education.
- The department aims to provide, students with the knowledge, proficiency and courage to meet the challenges of the modern-day business organizations. It also aims at enhancing employability preferences of the students
- The curriculum offers a carefully selected subject blend of Accounting, Economics, Finance, Management, Tax, Marketing, Statistics and Law.
- The curriculum helps to instil learning ability among students for up skilling and re skilling even in later part of life.
- The Department organizes regularly National level Seminars, Workshops, Conferences and Webinars on the recent topics to acquire updated knowledge in the field of commerce and management.
DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE
|S. No||Name of the Staff||Designation||e-mail ID|
|1.||Dr. RAMESH KUMAR.C||HOD Of B. Comemail@example.com|
|2.||Dr. DEVI NARAYANI. S||Asst. Professor||–|
|3.||Mr. KESAVAN. A||Asst.Professorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|4.||Dr. VIJAYA KUMAR V||Asst.Professor & Coordinator of